3.02.2006

Two grandmas and a baby



This is at the birth of our 2nd child Zane, these grandma's are as happy as can be. The little guy in the picture is now almost 3 months old and not so little. He is one of the happiest little fella's I have ever seen, although our first child Zoe was also quite a happy little thing. She is now almost 2 and I can't believe that the time has flown by so fast. We are now a family of 4 and our lives have been so radically changed by children.

These have been some of the best changes ever, I think that when you have kids you life gets more complicated but you get to experience a joy unlike anything you have ever experienced; I have come to understand to a better degree the love of the Lord through my love for my children. Watching them grow into such interesting little people has been more than a blessing, words don't describe it. Our children are blessed with two wonderful sets of grandparents and 3 sets of great-grandparents, Steve and I were lucky to have such great parents and now our children are just as lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. Anyways anyone one else out there feel like kids bring out the true joys in life...

Tamy

No comments: