3.13.2006

I get to be apart of the hope of the world


Hey my name is Mary and I am also going on the Buffalo churchplant. I am so excited for what God is doing in this world. I agree with what Steve said in his profile that , "The church is the hope of the world." Since I am part of the Church then I guess that I get to play part in what God is doing all over the world! That is the most exciting thing ever. I have been thinking about it lately that I, me Mary, get to change the world for Christ! I get to do this! What an incredible honor it is for me to get to be a part of this! (And by the way, when I get really fired up I repeat myself sometimes.) (And by the way, when I get fired up I repeat myself sometimes.) Ha, ha how'd you like that. So this is my thing, I went to a conference called World Mandate and it totally rocked me. This conference is all about having God's heart for the world. So that is what God has been doing in me! Did you know that there are 2.1 Billion people on this earth that haven't heard about Jesus! There are 10,000 people groups that have not yet been reached! Even less than that now! This was 3-4 weeks ago so how many people have given their lives to Jesus since then! I get to be apart of this in some way and it's not small either, if you think about it! When one person comes to know Jesus ALL of Heaven throws a party! If I were to lead only one person to the Lord not only would ALL of Heaven party but it would be totally worth it, cause Jesus would have died and did it all for that one person. What a huge roll I have to play in this! I get to spend the rest of my life in earth loving the people that God created. Now I'm not perfect I have those days when I just don't want to love the person on the other side of the counter, but what an oppurtunity to let God change my heart, even if I don't see it as an oppurtunity at the time! Anyway like I said 2.1 Billion people, 10,000 people groups, thats what 1/3 of the world left to go! Let's get a move on people, Jesus is coming soon at the amount of people we have left. There are 2.1 billion people left let's make sure that they ALL have a relationship with Jesus! Dream big! This is an exciting time. I am so lucky to be apart of this! God chose me. I better stop right now and post more later because I am so excited the page might just explode! Let me say one more thing though. None of this can happen if we aren't spending time getting to know Jesus and let me also tell you that you will never stop getting to know him! He is unfathomable! It is all out of being intimate with our savior. It is all out of relationship with Jesus, and that is what I am excited about is bringing people into relationship with Jesus! I want them to know him! It's more than just a prayer, it's more than just a title, it's a relationship, a new life, a chance to start over because you don't have to do the things that you once did! Hello? Why do you think that they call it the good news? So this is me and this is what has been rolling around in my brains for the last month or so and I don't want it to stop, I want to have ten times this passion for Jesus weeks, months, and years from now. Amen!

No comments: