6.15.2011

What's Your Type?

Go here to discover what your personality type is...


According to this methodology there are nine personality types, each with a different approach to life and method of coping/achieving.


I am a '7' which is called 'the Enthusiast' by this particular site.  They describe me as follows:


The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.


Interestingly enough, my 5 year old son Zane is the same as me...

2 comments:

Sean said...

No thanks. I already have a large following of people who tell me what kind of guy I am...

Unknown said...

The free test at the Enneagram Institute no longer works. So here's a free enneagram test you can take instead. :)