4.04.2010

Easter

8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.

2 Cor. 4:8-12

Thank you Jesus, that your life is available to us, even in our brokenness.

1 comment:

LindaFaye said...

Happy Easter Steve and family! I am glad to feel connected with you guys through your blog. Sometimes I think of the people I'd like to raise my kids with, I create my ideal and perfect neighborhood. But right now I am thinking that serving the Lord the way your family is makes us even closer than neighbors down the street. You're in our hearts and laboring by our side. Sure do love you guys!