3.08.2012

Discipleship House for Churches


Our church has a men's discipleship house.  In this house are several men who love God, and are learning to love each other.  They do not always like each other, but they are walking this out in a common commitment to Jesus, community, and service.

Our church shares a building with several other organizations.  We love God and are learning to love each other.  We do not always like each other, but we are walking this out in a common commitment to Jesus, community, and service.

=========================

It happened the other day, I had left a meeting at the men's house where I was helping a couple of brothers deal with conflict, and had walked into a meeting at the church, where we were dealing with our own conflict, that it dawned on me...

...God had set me up.  This was a discipleship house for churches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I changed the URL for my blog :) maryeatsgoodfood.blogspot.com! Miss you guys!

steven hamilton said...

...that's fantastic. Praying for you guys