10.12.2006

We ain't in Kansas


















































Well, it's official...

...we no longer live in California.

First snow of the year, October 12. We got a good four inches and it is still coming down.

The picture in my car is from my work truck. Notice the lack of windshield wiper action, yeah that's right I drive through blizzards in a work truck that has a tempermental electrical personality.


Also, praise God, our church just increased by fifty percent! We had two new people at our small group last night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool...I mean REALLY cool...

Also, I echo the praises for you church!

Sean said...

What's up buddy! Yeah we heard about the snowstorm out here in Cali. That's great news about your church, but be cautioned...don't become too caught up in numbers. I'll pray that you don't become mega to soon. Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

I was wonderin' how y'all were fairin' in that there extreme weather... I love you guys... i hope to see you soon... dm

WTF?! said...

Sean, you're just jealous cause your church is experience stagnant numerical growth, 'don't hate the playa, hate the game!'

Sean said...

I have to admit your comment made me laugh for some time!! Well done my friend.

WTF?! said...

I miss you guys!