7.13.2006

MYSPACE

I am not really into America's new online rage, MYSPACE, I was on there tonight checking out my brothers myspace page (I guess you could call it spying) and checking all his friends pages too. I just wanted to see what they were into and everything. I just don't like it. It seems like a weird place and I just have this dark feeling everytime I go there. I am afraid of what I would be exposed to. You never know what you might see. It feels like to me that you can't go very far without being violated at some point or another. It's all so weird to me. I don't like it. Maybe because I just don't get it, and I am sure there are some good ones out there that aren't so bad. And that's all I have to say about myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steve,

i cant believe i am saying this but, i agree with you, and i also stopped using my myspace, i will soon just get rid of it all together.